Sunday 3 September 2017

First Sunday in September.

 I got up at 6.30 and H was already up and had made the tea and sliced the bread so I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and watered the outside plant pots. When our son got up I asked him if he wanted to go for a bike ride but he said no because he is going climbing this afternoon. I then couldn't be bothered to go on my own! ( H was on his turbo ). We had a coffee and I trimmed a few bushes in the garden. Son and I played 2 games of cribbage and he won them both!! I hate losing!!! For lunch H had a bacon sandwich again and we other 2 had salad. I love salad but it takes me so long to eat it! This afternoon we had a glass of wine and watched the tour of Britain cycle race. For dinner tonight we are having roast pork with roast and new potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. I have bought a pineapple for pudding. I just looked at my tv magazine and noticed Coronation street is on this evening so I will watch that while the men are watching a film. I expect there is rubbish football on in the week! It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment