Saturday 23 September 2017

Saturday.

I was up first this morning so I made the tea and waited for H to get up and slice off the bread for my toast. After breakfast we went to Asda for our weekly shop after that we went to M & S because it's ' meal deal ' week. Then on to Tesco bacause the other 2 shops don't sell the milk we like. As soon as we got back H made us a coffee while I unpacked and put everything away. After our coffee we got back in the car and went to the doctors for our yearly flu jab. I had mine first and the lady who did it asked which arm? I wasn't bothered so I said either one. She was nearest my right arm so I thought she might as well do that one I tolled up my sleeve and it was done. It took us 4 minutes to get home and by the time we arrived I had a lump on my arm as big as a turkeys egg! It was very painful and a bruise began to form. We had a look at H's arm and we couldn't even find the needle mark? We got ready to go out on our bikes and rode 27.5 miles, half on the track and the rest on the road.
For lunch we had a corned beef sandwich and an instant coffee. We watched a cycle race with a glass of wine, had a shower and I cooked dinner, lasagne and garlic mushrooms. The swelling on my arm has gone down a bit but the bruise has spread over he whole of my upper arm!! The biggest problem is that I sleep on my right side and there is no way I will be able to lay on it so I won't get much sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment