Thursday 28 September 2017

Thursday.

I got up at 6.45 and put on a load of washing. I waited for H to get up before having breakfast. We had intended to go out on our bikes this morning but it was pretty wet. I cleaned and tidied the lounge, we had a coffee and then we took down our kitchen blind and put it back up properly because one side had become loose and I was scared to open or close it in case it fell down.
H made a loaf of bread and I made a nice fruit cake. We then went into the passage and trimmed all the long bit of hedge so we don't get wet when we walk past. It was still dull at 10 am so we gave up on cycling and I started a new book while H studied his Spanish. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and the sun came out so I hung out the washing and by 5.30 it was dry. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognese and I had an apple for pudding. We hope to get a ride in some time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment