Friday 8 September 2017

Dentist day!

I got up just after 6 and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and a coffee then I hung out the washing. It was pretty dull so we decided not to go out on our bikes and I had to go to the dentist this afternoon for a filling. We had a cheese and salad roll for lunch with a coffee. I got to the dentist at 2.20 and came out at 3.06. It's a long while to sit with your mouth open!!! But it was worth it because it has saved my tooth. The dentist said it might be a bit painful until it settles down but the numbness has worn off and I can't feel a thing. When we left there we popped round to see our daughter and granddaughter, we had a cup of tea which helped my mouth 👄. For dinner tonight we had a fish pie with cauliflower, runner beans and broccoli, it w as a nice meal and perfect for me because i didn't want to chew tonight, i will be fine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment