Thursday 14 September 2017

Day 3.

I got up at 6.30 put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I then opened the curtains to find it was raining. So I made the bed, dressed and went into the garden to fill my brown garden rubbish bin because they collect it tomorrow. We had a coffee, I read a chapter of my book, the rain stopped and we got ready to go out. We went to Framlingham castle in Suffolk. It was very interesting and we enjoyed it all. We had a sharing platter for lunch which consisted of chicken, scampi, onion rings and garlic mushrooms on a bed of chunky chips with 3 dips. It was nice, with it we had a coffee and a large glass of white wine. We spent ages walking round the castle, we have so much history in our area. The weather stayed nice so it was our 3rd lucky day in a row. We arrived home at 4.30, had a shower and a cup of tea, then a glass of ginger wine that I bought H at the castle shop. I didn't want any tea I just had an apple. We have no plans for tomorrow, we may go for a bike ride if the weather permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment