Wednesday 20 September 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 5.35 put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I had made my salad yesterday so I just dressed, made the bed, hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. I had to do 240 bunches of spring onions first then 4 bunches of golden beetroot and 45 purple ones. After that I had to do 4 bunches of purple carrots and then 96 orange ones. After that I had to go to the yard to help wash and pack everything. When that was done I only had half an hour left so I had to go to the greenhouse and pull up all the old cucumber plants and some runner bean plants. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a bath before cooking dinner. We had jacket potatoes, baked beans and smoked cod. I am a bit stiff but nowhere near as bad as Monday! The trouble is I don't have to go in again till next Monday so even though I am pleased I don't have to work any more this week i guess I will be really sore again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment