Wednesday 3 May 2017

Wednesday

I was up at 5.50 again and put on a load of washing. I had porridge again for breakfast but for lunch I took 2 cheese and tomato sandwiches with my bottle of water and a banana. I didn't hang my washing out because it was rather dull and H was having his Spanish lesson so wouldn't be there to get it in if it rained. I had to pick  10 boxes of rhubarb first, I had picked 9 and a bit when Andy came to collect it. I then had to pick radishes till I was picked up by the men to go to the planter. I had picked 68 bunches by the tine they came. Sitting on the back of the planter it was freezing we planted cabbages, cauliflowers, broccoli, leeks, sweetcorn and broard beans. It took us from 10.15 to 3.45 so I just had time to seed one tray of lettuce before hometime. It was lovely that my mug of tea was waiting for me when I got home,I wrapped my hands round it to warm them up. I had a bath and then washed my hair. For dinner tonight we had pizza and chips. It was quick and easy, I will cook something better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment