Sunday 14 May 2017

Sunday

I have not had a very good day! I got up at 7 and had my breakfast. Then I looked into the freezer to get some meat for dinner only to find that everything was beginning to thaw out. My fridge freezer has died!!! I managed to pack all the things from the fridge into my other small fridge but I had no idea what to do with my frozen stuff. I had a huge joint of beef ( topside) that I was going to cook when no 2 son comes home next but we had to eat it today. I also cooked a pound of mince which I will make bolognese with tomorrow. I rang my daughter and she said she could take my things that were still frozen and store them in her freezer for me till I get a new one. I have had to throw loads of food away, chips, peas, sweet corn, pastry, ice cream etc. I had intended to go out on my bike this morning but all the upset put me off. We had a pizza for lunch which had defrosted and we will be eating roast beef sandwiches for days. Our new fridge freezer is coming on Thursday. H rode 62 miles on his turbo trainer and when I came back from our daughters I sat in the garden in the sun, my nose is pink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment