Monday 29 May 2017

Bank holiday Monday.

I got up at 7 and put on a load of washing. H had made the tea and when he heard me moving about he toasted my bread, he had also emptied the dishwasher. We had some rain overnight but I don't think it was much. I did the ironing and vacuumed downstairs then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We just rode 19.5miles stopping for coffee and cake half way round. It was a lovely ride. We had cheese sandwiches for lunch with a coffee and then we went to the local garden centre for some bedding plants and lawn food. When we came back we had a g& t and had a look on line at a few holidays. We had a shower and for dinner I cooked a steak and onion pie with new potatoes, green beans, sweet corn, broccoli and asparagus. H had yogurt for pud and I had an orange. It's been a very warm day but so dull and overcast, we have seen very little sun and haven't sat in the garden at all. Tomorrow I have to go to Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment