Thursday 18 May 2017

Thursday

I didn't sleep at all well last night and when I got up I had a horrible sickey feeling in my stomach. It was that feeling you get when you are really hungry but I don't think I was. I had a slice of toast but it didn't help. I did a load of washing, doing all the towels, bathmat etc. They were dry within an hour.
H and I moved our old fridge freezer out of the kitchen and into the hall ready for our new one to arrive. As I had cleaned the kitchen well yesterday I only had to sweep the patch that was under the old one. I then went outside and sat in the sun. It was nice. We had a can of soup for lunch and the fridge arrived at 2.20. It looks nice, we had to leave it to just stand and settle for 2 hours and then we turned it on. It's nice and quiet. I will put the things back into the fridge tomorrow and I will start to restock the freezer when we shop on Saturday. I am looking forward to it. For tea this evening we had  a jacket potato with a cheese and mushroom omelette. H had yogurt for pudding and i had 2 kiwi fruit. I didn't want to go out on my bike because I didn't feel right but now I feel ok I wish that I had gone out. H says if it's not too wet tomorrow we will go for a ride then, he rode over 20 miles on his turbo this morning so he had his exercise. I have a very pink nose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment