Sunday 7 May 2017

Sunday.

I got up at 6 and H got up at 7, I had porridge and he had toast, we both had tea and a little later a coffee. I hung out my washing and made the bed, I did a little watering and some dusting. H went up at 10 to ride 62 miles on his turbo trainer and I listened to the Archers omnibus. When it was over I changed into my cycle gear and went out on my bike, I rode 17 miles and picked some wild garlic to add to our dinner. When I got back H had just finished his ride. We had a liver patty sandwich washed down with a coffee and then a glass of wine.we watched the tour of Italy ( H fell asleep ). When it was over I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had pork slices, liver, new potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower, I garnished the pork and liver with stir fried wild garlic and it was very nice. H had yogurt for pudding and I had an orange. Before I went out on my mountain bike I had a hot cross bun. And that is all I have eaten today. If I get really hungry around 8 o'clock I will have a few grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment