Thursday 4 May 2017

Thursday

Well I have had a lovely lazy day. I was up early (5.10) but I just sat and read till I heard H moving about then I made a pot of tea. We both had toast for breakfast and afterwards he made us a nice coffee. I hung out my washing and messed about in the garden for a while. I made a loaf of bread and  then some soup for lunch. This afternoon I planted my shrubs that my son bought me for Mother's Day and spent an hour or so weeding and watering. It's a lovely relaxing job. I got the washing in when it was dry. When I was doing it my hosepipe suddenly flipped over and soaked me!! It was freezing.when I came in I had a shower and a cup of tea and for dinner tonight we had chicken curry with a glass of wine. I had an orange for my pud, H had yogurt. Our daughter rang just before dinner, she and her youngest daughter went swimming yesterday after school and this evening they have a hooping class.

No comments:

Post a Comment