Saturday 27 May 2017

Saturday

I got up at 5.30 because it was too hot to sleep. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea then i sat down to read till H got up. I picked up my book and he opened the door so i put my book back and we had our breakfast. I hung the washing out when it was done and at 7.10 we went to Asda for our weekly shop. We went from there to M&S because it was a ' meal deal ' week. After that we drove to B&Q for some things that H wanted and finally to Tescos for some coffee pods. It all took us over 2 hours. H made us a coffee while I unpacked and put everything away. By the time we had done all this it was past 10 o'clock so I said I didn't want to go out on my bike because by the time we had got ready it would be 11 and we wouldn't be back till quite late. I am glad we didn't go because it suddenly turned black and we had a thunder storm, so when it was over I changed into my shorts and sat in the garden. H did an hour on his turbo and when he was done we had a corned beef and brown sauce sandwich with some radishes. We also had our first strawberries of the year I only buy English ones and they are the first I have seen, they were delicious. We watched the tour of Italy, it was too hot to sit outside!! We had a shower and I cooked dinner, it was nice Mediterranean chicken and rosemary potatoes, strawberry trifle for pud. I didn't bother to go up because there was nothing I wanted to see on tv so I stayed down with H and read my book while he watched rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment