Tuesday 23 May 2017

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 after a poor sleep, it was too hot in the bedroom. We had our breakfast and a coffee. H went upstairs to study his Spanish and I dusted the hall and dining room before going outside to prune some of my shrubs. I made the bed and read a bit of my book till H shouted down to say he was getting ready to go out on his mountain bike so I then put my cycle gear on too. We had a lovely ride, my longest so far. 50.6 miles all off road. The weather was perfect. We rode to wroxham railway station and back.we stopped at Aylsham station for tcoffee. The trains were running and one passed us on our way there and another on the way back. They were both pretty full and each had several carriages. When we got back we had a bath and a cup of tea then I cooked dinner, Cornish pasties, new potatoes broccoli and asparagus, very nice. H had yogurt for pudding and I am about to eat an orange. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment