Tuesday 9 May 2017

Tuesday.

I was up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing and then just sat and read my book till I heard H moving about upstairs. I made a pot of tea and we had toast for breakfast. We also had a coffee and then I dressed and made the bed. I hung the washing out and spent a bit of time pulling out weeds. H decided to have a turbo ride and so I decided to do more work in the garden. When H finished I came in and we had a corned beef sandwich for lunch with a mug of hot chocolate. At 1.30 somebody came round to fit a new doorbell to our front door. When they left we watched the tour of Italy, the race finished at the top of mount Etna!!! For dinner we had a chicken and leek pie with new potatoes, asparagus, cauliflower and corn on the cob, H had yogurt and an orange for me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment