Monday 22 May 2017

Monday

I got up at 7 and H had been up for half an hour. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We  had a nice cup of coffee and H cycled to the City for some coffee pods and a litre of peanut butter. Meanwhile I hung out the washing, planted up my hanging basket and then changed into my shorts and sat in the garden. When H came back he mowed the front and back lawns and they look nice. We had cheese and onion sandwiches for lunch and then both sat in the garden for a while and then we went to our daughters to pick up our frozen stuff that she kept for me when my freezer went wrong. When we got back it was wine o'clock, then I cooked dinner. We had a pasta bake, it was nice, fried onions, sausage, peas. Mushrooms, broccoli, sweet corn and a white sauce. It didn't take long to cook and I added shell pasta it was very tasty. H had yogurt for pudding and I had an orange. It's been a lovely sunny day and I have a very white watch mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment