Saturday 29 August 2020

Saturday

I got up at 6.25 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had finished his breakfast. I had mine and then we had a coffee. When the washing was done I went to hang it out, I had 2 things on the line and it began to rain so i got them in again and its been raining ever since. I went up for a ride on zwift thinking it was Sunday! I couldnt understand why the Archers omnibus wasnt on! I did 21miles av 17.1 mph. When I finished I had a shower and got lunch, we had cheese on toast a banans and a cup of coffee. H got his best bike out, dusted it and pumped up the tyres ready for his big ride tomorrow. He then had a short ride on the turbo to loosen up for tomorrow. He had a bath and we had a glass of wine and i put the meat in the oven and made a pot of tea. For dinner we had duck legs with broccoli, carrots,runner beans, potatoes and gravy. We watched total wipeout so we could have a laugh and that is our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment