Saturday 22 August 2020

Saturday

Igot up at 6 ish and put on a load of washing. Iwas feeling a bit sick but wasnt sure weather it was because I was hungry or if i was a bit under the weather. I tried my usual breakfast and a little later I felt better so I had a couple of cream crackers with butter and marmite. After breakfast we had a coffee and i sat and read my book till our son got up because i didnt want to disturb him. When he had finished his breakfast we all got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We went to Reepham station where we had coffee and cakes. It was nice to see it open again, it was packed but nice to be back. When we got home son had his lunch of bacon and three eggs. H and I were still full from our huge slice of cake so didnt have any. I had a bath and read more of my book till it was time for dinner. B B Q,son and i had ribeye steaks, H had a pork chop, we all had sausages, fried onions and potatoes and H and i also had corn on the cob.It was all delicous. We had a beer and also melon for pudding. The men are now watching a film about submarines which I hate so Ihave come upstairs and i am watching total wipeout.

No comments:

Post a Comment