Wednesday 19 August 2020

Busy morning lazy afternoon

Igot up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. H got up an hour later, we got ready and went to Asda for petrol bacause we were nearly out. Its the lowest our tank has been since we had the car. It cost him £60. while he was doing that I went to the chemist for his prescription and couldnt resist looking at the childrens clothing. I bought a play suit for our great granddaughter, i hope it fits. From there we went to our butchers in Hevingham because no2 son rang last night and said he is coming home for the weekend. As soon as we got home H made us a coffee and got our bikes out of the garage while I sorted out the meat and put it all in the freezer and hung out the washing. Next we got ready and went out on our bikes, we had to have a short ride because we had to be home when our daughter rang to say our shopping was waiting to be collected. We did 17 miles off road and it was the fastest we have done it this year. As soon as we got home we had s shower and a cheese and ham sandwich with mustard and tomatoes washed down with a cup of coffee. we drove round to get our groceries and saw our daughter and granddaughter which is always nice. When we got back I put the shopping away and got the washing in. I sat and read my magazine and then carried on reading my book. My daughter has lent me a whole bag full of books so i dont have to ration myself to a few chapters a day anymore. For dinner we had chicken with potatoes, corn on the cob,and runner beans. Strawberries and cream for dessert, yum.Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment