Tuesday 18 August 2020

Tuesday

Igot up ar 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I had my usual breakfast and after that a coffee. H got the bikes out of the garage and i hung out the washing and picked a punnet full of tomatoes. I read a few chapters of my booh and at 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We thought we would give the track a try but fully expected it to be too wet and muddy. Well much to our suprise it was in perfect condition! So we did our whole ride off road. We went to Whitwell station, round the back of Reepham high schooland turned left to the Reepham road, across it into the woods and then back along the track including the loop. It was 23.5 miles. When we got home Iput the bikes away and got the washing in while H made the coffee and pot noodles. I read more of my book, we watched tipping point, each had a shower and i cooked dinner, sausages, eggs, burgers, chips and fried tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment