Friday 28 August 2020

Friday

I got up at around 7 20 and put on a load of washing. Then i went into the kitcten and H was up, had made the tea and had his breakfast. He said hi and I tried to reply but had forgotten my mouth was stuck up and i couldnt speak. No 2 son bought me theese 'mouth plasters'which are somehow supposed to help lower blood pressure! The really strange thing is they somehow seem to work. when I used the first one Icouldnt manage to keep it on all night but each night it got better and now i dont know i have them on! We had a coffee and when the washing was done i hung it out. I cleaned my leg up and decided not to cover it and give it a chance to dry. The bruise is now up to my knee and down to my ankle.When H went up to turbo I had my breakbast which i ate sitting in the conservatory, the temperature was perfect in there so i put my leg up on a cushion and read my book till H finished his ride. We has soup for lunch and a banana. At 2 oclock I got the washing in and thought I should exersize my legso H set the turbo uo for me and i just rode 12.5 miles. It was hard work! When I finished we had a glass of wine. We watched tipping point and then had our baths and Ihad mine with my leg hanging over the edge so I didnt get it wet, it worked well and my shin is looking much better now its drying up. For dinner we had salmon with jacket potatoes and mushy peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment