Thursday 20 August 2020

Thursday

Well I should have gone to work today but i was up most of the night with a stomach upset and as we have no toilets in the middle of the field I couldnt chance going. I have been ok since atound 11 this morning so I expect I will be able to go tomorrow. I did a load of washing, hung it out, got it dry and got it in again. As it was all cycling gear it doesnt need to be ironed so its all put away. I cleaned the downstairs loo and then spent the rest of the day in the garden. I planted my bell pepper into the garden from its pot, it was hard to keep it watered enough, so hopefully it will be happy in the garden, its full of fruit. We had a cheese and ham sandwich for lunch with a bottle of beer. for dinner we had lasagne with roast tomatoes. It was very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment