Tuesday 25 August 2020

Tuesday

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. Imade a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. Next we had a coffee and sat and watched tv. When the washing was done I took it out of the machine but I couldnt hang it out because it was raining. I am dissapointed with the amount of rain we have had I thought we were going to get loads but most of the time it was just an annoying drizzle. We had a cup of instant coffee and I cleared up the conservatory then sat in there and read my book. For our lunch we had a cheese and beetroot sandwich with tomatoes on the side washed down with a strawberry milk shake. I have more or less done nothing all day, its wet and VERY windy so we didnt want to go out. We watched tipping point, each had a shower and i cooked dinner. We had fish cakes with potato wrdges, mushrooms and mushy peas, yogurt for dessert. Tomorrow I have to go to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment