Monday 24 August 2020

Monday (work)

I got up at 5,30 and made a pot of tea before frying my egg and courgette. I had my breakfast and packed my lunch, cheese and tomatoes plus a bottle of water. I dressed etc and drove to work. .I had to pick 29 bunches of radishes, 72 bunches of carrots, 20 bunches of beetroot abd 10 bunches of purple carrots. I had my break and then spent the rest of the day weeding the new beetroot bed. when I got home H and son were there, they had been for an off road ride that was really hard work. They had a phone call this morning from no 1 son saying he was coming round at 1.30 so I cquickly washed and changed our of my onl work clothes and we all sat in the garden with coffee and cakes. He was here for a couple of hours and when he left H and I had our baths and he lit the bbq. We had a nice dinner, baby ribs, sausages, chicken, corn on the cob, potatoes, tomatoes and beetroot. The men had bananas cooked on the barbie with maple syrup, but Idont like cooked bananas so I had mine raw. Son has just packed and is about to leave, we have all had a really nice weekend. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment