Wednesday 26 August 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.36 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast and packed my lunch which was a tomato, a slice of cheese and a banana. After i had dressed, cleaned my teeth, made the bed etc I sat and read my book till it was time for me to go to work. The boos said it was too windy for me to pick the tomatoes in the glasshouse because of the strong wind so i had to pick carrots. I had to have 72 bunches and I had to dig them all up. Next it was 60 bunches of beetroot, Andrew joined me after i had done about half and when we finished it was 9.55 so time for break. As it was so windy I was allowed to go down to the yard and sit in the shed with my drink so I could get out of the wind for a few minuits. After break I had to walk back up the field and pick 15 bunches of radishes and another 120 bunches of carrots. The ground was hard, so digging was hard work.I had some time left so I went to my weeding job and did that till home time. When I left off I drove to our daughters to collect our weekly shopping. Tescos had their money off wine this week so we had 6 bottles, 3 red and 3 white. My wine rack looks nice. When I got home H made me a coffee while I unpacked and put everything away. I watered my tomatoes and tied some up that had fallen over in last nights wind. When I came in I made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had quiche with potato wedges and roast tomatoes. It was strawberries and cream for dessert. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment