Monday 17 August 2020

Monday work

I got up at 5.35 and after I had made a pot of tea I had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, a tomato, cheese and a banana. After I had dressed a d made the bed I relaxed with my book till it was time to go. I had to pick 29 bunches of radishes, 21 bunches of carrots and 30 bunches of beetroot. Both the men joined me at one point and went away as soon as my first list was done, leaving me with another list. I had my break and then picked 23 bunches of spring onions and 60 bunches of carrots. When they were done i spent he rest of the morning weeding. First I wed the rest of the celeriac. I was working away and all of a sudden as i pulled a weed i felt something warm touch my hand and it was a little leverit! It crept away further along the row so i hope its mother will be able to find it when its feeding time. When i got home i had a coffee and a coconut bun then i picked our tomatoes. I sat and read my book till it was almost time for tipping point when i made a pot of tea. We had our baths and then dinner. It was cod with potatoes, runner beans and carrots, it was nice. I suffer from high blood pressure and have been on tablets for years but lately they have been upsetting my stomach.As i dont want to visit the doctors at the moment i decided to stop taking them, take my B P every day and if it begins to rise take a pill. well I told my son sll this, he looked into it and read about 'mouth plasters' which are supposed to reduce blood pressure! So he bought me some. What rubbish i thought, how can sticking your lips together halp your B P. I thought it would go up if anything with the panic of sleeping with my mouth sealed up. Well much to my suprise it seems to be working! Strange but true. I have just taken it and its 119 over 76. Long may it last.No more work till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment