Sunday 30 August 2020

Sunday

I got up at 5.30 and H was already up, had his breakfast and got his bike out ready for a ride with our son in law. He left home at 7.15 and when he left I had my breakfast and hung out yesterdays washing. I emptied the dishwasher and made the bed. I dressed and went outside to do a bit of gardening. I came in at 10 and made myself a coffee and hard boiled 2 eggs fot lunch. I went back to do a bit more gardening and no sooner had I picked up my trowl when H came thtough the gate. He had done over 60 miles, over 70%in a head wind and his average was 18.8 mph. I made him a coffee and we had cheese, lettuce and egg rolls for lunch with mayo and tomatoes followed by a slice of fruit cake. He was pleased with his ride. We watched the tour de france with a glass of wine and when it was over I got the washing in, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. we had pasta because i thought it would be good for H after his ride. My leg is feeling much better today, the swelling is going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment