Sunday 20 May 2018

Sunday.

We both laid in till 7! When we got up I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea while H sliced off the bread and e both had toast. Next I hung out the washing and H made us a both a coffee. I watered my pots and did a bit of housework then at 9 o’clock we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, using both the track and road which is the joy of a hybread bike. We rode almost 36 miles. When we got home we had poached eggs for lunch and a coffee, changed into our shorts and sat in the sun for an hour. H went in to watch the cycling 🚴‍♀️ and I carried on weeding the garden path. I have now done most of it so I should finish it next time. My washing is lovely and dry again. For dinner tonight we had salmon with a jacket potato and baked beans. This morning our eldest son rang for a chat which was nice, our daughter rang this afternoon and our other son is climbing in Portland so we will speak to him when he gets home. Our Daughter had been out to look at French bulldog puppies!! I can’t imagine what will happen next!!🐢🐢🐢

No comments:

Post a Comment