Friday 4 May 2018

Friday.

I got up at 5.50 made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I packed my lunch , made the bed, sorted a change of clothes for the visit to the hairdressers and got ready to go to work. We went planting right away and did a verity of greens, kale broccoli, cabbages, cauliflower and Romanesque. And several verities of each .we planted till 10, there are 200 plants in each row and we planted 32 rows I think. We then had our coffee break and moved down the field to plant sweet corn . There are 400 corns in each row and we planted 24 rows. The first 2 rows were on a slope so we were unable to plant them with the planter so I had to do them all at the end with a trowel. I spent the last 45 minutes weeding trays of leeks in the greenhouse ready to plant on Tuesday. At 1pm I changed and went to the hairdressers. I got home around 3.30 we had a cup of tea and then a glass of wine. For dinner we had pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment