Monday 28 May 2018

Monday

I didn’t blog yesterday because that day was even more boring than all the other blogs I write!!! Today I put on a load of washing and had a hot cross bun and a cup of tea for breakfast. I hung the washing out and H made us a coffee, we haven’t had a proper coffee for ages because he de scaled our machine and after that it didn’t work. But this morning he sorted  it out. My knee was painful when I got up this morning for some reason so I borrowed Hs knee brace. We decided not to go out on our bikes so I worked in the garden instead. My garden bin was emptied on Friday and it’s full already! The bits I have done look quite nice. For lunch we had a cheese sandwich with radishes and another proper coffee to celebrate the machine being fixed. We sat in the sun for a while and H spent ages cleaning our bikes, he’s done a great job and my bike looks just like new. For dinner tonight we had roast chicken, new potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and gravy, it w as nice. No 1 son rang they are fine and enjoying the lovely weather. Next weekend will be exciting because our daughter and family are getting a new puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment