Wednesday 9 May 2018

Wednesday.

I was a bit disappointed when I got home from work yesterday because H and I had arranged to go for a bike ride today but he said that he had had a message from his Spanish teacher asking him to go today instead of Thursday but it turned out ok. I got up at six ish and had eggs for breakfast. We had a coffee and H studied his Spanish so I read my book. He decided to bike to his lesson so I got ready and went part of the way with him, then I carried on and did a ride on my own. It was quite hard work because I went to Ringland and the ride is pretty hilly. I did 27 miles and enjoyed it. I but up a hare in a field, it was huge and I had no chance of keeping up with it, but the best bit was when a buzzard flew over my head only inches away. When I got home H was just back so we had our lunch
( sausage sandwiches) and then he helped me to cut the tops out of 2 trees in the garden and he has done a great job. I cleared the bits up and now our garden bin is full. For dinner tonight we had chicken and pasta with added peas, onion and chopped wild garlic I found on my bike ride. Tomorrow I have to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment