Wednesday 30 May 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea. When it was done I hung it out and we had a cup of coffee. I made the bed and watered all my outdoor pots because all the rain we were promised didn’t arrive. H went up to have a turbo and I just sat and read my book. When he had done he showered and we got ready to go out to see if we could book a venue for my birthday. We have booked a Sunday lunch at the old rectory in Crostwick. The menu looks very nice with several choices on all 3 courses. The problem came when I had to pay for booking a private room and pay for it as the deposit for the meal. The computer wouldn’t work so they were unable to take my money. The lady says it’s all down in the book and she will see me in September when we can talk it over and I can pay then. I am sure it will be ok but I hope it is because as I want it in November it’s close to everyone booking Christmas meals and I would struggle to get somewhere else at a late date plus I have to send out the invitations. When we got home we had a coffee and a sausage sandwich for lunch. We both fell asleep this afternoon!! I don’t know why I am so tired! I got my washing dry and for dinner we had spaghetti bolognese and it was very nice. Work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment