Monday 21 May 2018

Monday. .

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast I packed a hot cross bun and a banana for my lunch, hung out the washing, made the bed and went to work. First we planted 16 rows of sweet corn then 8 rows of broad beans. As soon as that was done I walked to the top of the field to pick 25 bunches of radishes. All this took till 9.20 then I spent the rest of the day weeding. I did 4 rows of spring onions, 8 rows of leeks and 4 rows of beetroot. I have loads of rows of beetroot left to weed. When I got home H made me a coffee and a sausage sandwich. I struggled to keep awake this afternoon I feel so tired. I don’t think I will be able to see many of my soaps tonight. For dinner tonight we had chicken curry which was very tasty. No work for me tomorrow so I hope it’s a nice sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment