Saturday 26 May 2018

Saturday.

I got up at 6.30 put on a load of washing, a loaf of bread and had eggs for my breakfast. I hung our yesterday’s washing and when today’s was done I hung that out too. We had a coffee and then got ready to bike to Reepham along the track with our daughter and son in law. It was a lovely ride and the sun was nice. As soon as we got home we had a coffee and cheese and biscuits. We sat in the sun till 2 pm and then got ready to bike to Reepham again because Hs Spanish teacher wanted to go. Her husband brought her and her bike round and we rode from ours. So it was around 40 miles today. When we got home for the second time H put her bike in our car and ran her home while I cooked dinner. We had duck legs in orange and red wine sauce with new potatoes and garlic mushrooms. For pud we had apple tart and a dollop of yogurt. We had a glass of wine. I had a shower and watched Britain’s got talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment