Thursday 17 May 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.30 made porridge for my breakfast, packed my lunch, dressed, watered the outdoor pots, made the bed and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 70 bunches of radishes first then carry on stringing up tomato plants. After coffee break I had to go with Andrew to pull 14 boxes of rhubarb and then I had to go back and finish the tomatoes. When they were done I pricked out lettuce plants into the field till it was home time. When I got home I had a coffee and a small tin of sardines for my lunch, ( H had already eaten). We watched the tour of Italy and it poured with rain with a massive thunder storm. I had a bath and cooked dinner when it was over. We had spaghetti bolognese which was nice but I forgot to put any peas in and I like peas in mine. I have to go to work again on Monday. H didn’t have his Spanish lesson today, he went but after he had knocked several times he popped a note through the door and came home again. He hadn’t been home long when he received a message asking where he was! He’s not going again till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment