Tuesday 22 May 2018

Tuesday.

I can’t believe I managed to stay in bed till 7 this morning, I went to bed at 9.30.!! We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I sat and read my book for a while and H got our bikes out of the garage and cleaned them ready for us to go out for a ride. We got ready and rode along Marriotts Way again, it was a lovely ride, we took our time and just enjoyed nature. I spotted a Long tail Tits nest with the parents really busy going in and out with mouthfuls of grubs. We also saw a baby rabbit so there are still some in our area. We did 22 miles. When we got home we had cheese sandwiches with radishes and another coffee. I changed into my shorts and sat in the garden,H said said it was too cold for him because it was a bit breezy. For dinner I made a liver and mushroom casserole which is delicious, it’s a good job it’s nice because I made enough so we can have it tomorrow as well. I am working tomorrow and it’s nice not to have a meal to think about when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment