Thursday 24 May 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 5.30, made a pot of tea and had porridge for breakfast. I packed my lunch, sat and watched the news before making the bed, dressing and then going to work. I had to pick 124 bunches of radishes and then plant squashes. I planted about 400 plants of different types of squashes, onion squash, crown prince, spaghetti , harlequin and butternut. By then it was 11.25 and I spent the rest of my time weeding beetroot. When I got home H made me a coffee and we had Mac and cheese for lunch. We sat in the sun for an hour but then it clouded over so we came inside and watched the tour of Italy. I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had a pork and apple burger, a sausage, fried potatoes and eggs with a slice of bread and butter. This evening our daughter and son in law came round this evening to measure up our kitchen doors because we are having new ones😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment