Friday 11 May 2018

Friday.

I got up at 6 woken up by H. I put on a small load of washing and had a slice of toast for breakfast. We got ready straight away to go shopping. On the way home H said we would have a quick coffee and when I had unpacked etc we would get ready and go out on our bikes. We had only been home a few minutes when the phone rang and it was our daughter saying that her hubby had the day off and they were going along the track, would we like to come. As that is what we had planned we were happy to say yes. We met them at 9.45 and rode to Reepham taking in the Themelthorpe loop. At Reepham station we had a drink and then rode home again.(22.7 miles ). It was great and I loved it. I had hung out my washing before we left and it was dry when we got home it was so windy! On the track we hardly noticed it we were nice and sheltered. We had a sausage sandwich and a coffee for lunch. I did a bit of work in the garden and we watched the ‘ tour of Italy.’ I had a shower  and then H made a paella for dinner 🥘. He did a good job and it was delicious but I am not looking forward to cleaning the gas hob tomorrow! Men are messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment