Wednesday 23 May 2018

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing and the kettle and then I made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I hung out the washing when it was done, packed my usual hot cross bun,banana and bottle of water and got ready to go to work. We planted from 8 till 10.10, had our break and then I had to go with Andy to pick 14 boxes of rhubarb. Next I went to the greenhouse and filled 12 trays with peat, Andy watered them and we began seeding them with lettuce. We did 4 trays and he went for his lunch I seeded 2 more trays and it was time for me to go home. When I got home we had a coffee and a sausage sandwich. I got the washing in, all nice and dry and we watched the cycle race. After my bath I cooked some new potatoes to go with yesterday’s casserole and we had dinner which was nice again. The boss has asked me to work again tomorrow so I hope it’s a bit warmer than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment