Monday 14 May 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.50 and so did H . I put on a load of washing while he made a pot of tea. I hung yesterday’s washing out and we had our breakfast. I packed a hot cross bun a banana and a bottle of water, dressed, made the bed etc. hung out todays washing and went to work. I had to pick 50 bunches of radishes, trim 3 boxes of leeks ( the last of them for this season ) and then walk to the greenhouse where I had to string up the tomato plants. First I had to hoe them which wasn’t easy because they were really too damp and I am sure all the little weeds will grow again. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a small tin of sardines for my lunch, he had already had beans on toast. He cycled to Aylsham this morning to transfer some money. At 3 pm I am going to have a bath, make a pot of tea and after I have watched tipping point I will get dinner. We are having breaded cod with a jacket potato, peas and cauliflower. I have to work again on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment