Wednesday 26 July 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 5.35put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 beetroot sandwiches for my lunch with some cherry tomatoes and a bottle of water. I made the bed, dressed etc and just had time to hang out the washing before I went to work. First I had to go with the boss and prick out some lettuce then I had  to pick and bunch spring onions. I had to do 320 bunches, then 30 bunches of beetroot and 10 golden bunches. I they went weeding for the few minutes I had left before hometime. When I got home I had my usual cup of tea and a nice soak in the bath. For dinner tonight we had sausages, fried tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms, potato wedges and a fried egg it wa s delicious. H made a fruit and malt loaf this afternoon and I had the hot crust with butter on. For my pudding it's yummy. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment