Monday 17 July 2017

Monday.

I was up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, a salad and a sandwich plus a bottle of water. After I had dressed I made the bed, hung out my washing and went to work. I had to do 20 bunches of beetroot, 50 bunches of radishes and then 140 bunches of spring onions. Andrew joined me on the onions and we had them finished just after ten. I then had to pull up leek plants for us all to plant tomorrow. It took me all the rest of the day and I haven't quite finished them. They all had to be forked up and it was hard work. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a soak in the bath before getting dinner. We had quiche, potato wedges and mushrooms it was nice. I had an orange for my pudding. H and I were going to the City tomorrow but the boss said he needs me to work because we may get thunder storms on Wednesday and won't be able to plant. I told H and he doesn't mind and said we will go another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment