Thursday 13 July 2017

Thursday.

I got up at 5.40 and made a pot of tea and a slice of toast. I made the bed packed my lunch, dressed and got ready to go to work. First we all went planting leeks, there were only enough for 16 rows so we were finished by 9.40. I then walked to the radishes and picked 70 bunches. After that I did 28 bunches of golden beetroot and 65 bunches of purple ones. After that it was carrots and I had to have 10 dozen bunches. Andy joined me and when we had finished we went to the fennel patch and got 55 pieces. Then it was tomatoes, i thought i would get hardly any because I picked them all yesterday but I managed to get 2 full trays before hometime. When I got home I had a cup of tea nd a bath. We had burgers for dinner with eggs, peas and chips. Daughter rang, they are all ok and she was just off to her hooping class. I don't have to work again till Monday so I hope the weather stays nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment