Saturday 22 July 2017

Saturday p

H woke me up this morning at 6.30, I was fast asleep! I had my breakfast, dressed and we went shopping. After we unpacked etc we had a coffee and our son came down for his breakfast. When he had finished he and I went for a ride. The track was in a horrible mess, realy muddy! Our bikes got so muddy they had to be hosed down when we came back. While our son did that I sorted lunch, H had a bacon sandwich, I had a salad sandwich and son had a salad because he doesn't eat bread. We then all watched the 'tour' and had our baths / showers. We then got ready to go out for our evening meal. We went to 'the dial house in Reepham. First we all had a drink, H had a large white wine, son had an espresso martini and I had a gin and tonic with lots of tonic. We then went to our table and choose our starters, H and I had the crab cakes with salad and a chilli sauce while son had squid. For my main course I had the lamb with veg etc, H had pork and veg and son had coconut rice with sea bass. He and I also had a large glass of red wine. We all had ice cream for dessert, H had 2 scoops of vanilla with espresso coffee, I had a scoop of vanilla and one of chocolate and son had one vanilla and the other coconut. It was all very nice and the service couldn't be faulted. When we got home wee all had a cup of tea and while the men watch some war film I have come upstairs to write my blog. This afternoon, I forgot to say I baked son a cake. He wanted a fruit cake but doesn't eat flour so he brought home some coconut flour for me to try. I looked really weird but it's turned out ok, we all tried a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment