Wednesday 5 July 2017

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.40 and put on a load of washing, then I had my breakfast ( toast) . I sat and knitted till the washing was done, then I hung it out. I dressed, made the bed and knitted till it was time to get ready to go out on my bike. H went for his Spanish lesson and as my left knee is rather painful for some reason I decided I would stay on the track rather than the Ringland hills ride I had planned. I put strava on my phone to record my ride as I always do, but I also have a small computer on my handle bars as backup. Well in a couple of places I went ' like the clappers ' to improve my performance and was very pleased with myself because I was sure I had broken some records only to find when I got back home that my phone hadn't recorded my ride!! I was really angry but also very disappointed. When H came back we had a cup a soup and a banana. After that we watched the' tour' but I was a bit bored with it so I out and worked in the garden for a while. When I went back in I was just in time for the last 10 k of the race. After that I had a shower and H made a pot of tea. I cooked dinner, quiche, potato wedges and grilled tomatoes. Tomorrow I have to work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment