Wednesday 19 July 2017

Wednesday

I got up at 7.15 so that was a really night for me. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. Then I sat and sew up my knitting and finished the piece I was making. It is a head band and has turned out really well. Next I got ready to go to the City with H where he bought a new bike. I didn't hang the washing out till we came back home because it looked a bit showery when we left. I bought a new backpack for work, a couple of steak pies from M & S and H bought a litre of peanut butter from Holland and Barrett. They didn't have the bike in stock that H wanted but they will have it for him tomorrow so he will have to go back tomorrow. I also bought a tv magazine so when we got home I sat and read it while H made coffee. For lunch we had a corned beef sandwich with brown sauce and then H went for his Spanish lesson. I changed and went out on my bike , I had a nice ride, 18 and a bit miles. When I got home H was back so we had another coffee, I started some more knitting, had a shower and after the ' tour' I cooked dinner. Steak and gravy pie, broad beans, carrots and new potatoes, it was nice. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment