Friday 28 July 2017

Friday

I got up at 6.30 and had a slice of malt loaf toasted for breakfast. We had a coffee and I started a new book. After the first chapter I thought I had better get on with something so I dressed, made the bed and then made a fruit cake for H. It's turned out well. After that I did a bit of clearing up and dusting etc and our daughter in law rang to ask if I would like some plums from her tree, yes please. So she came round on her way to her allotment with a huge tray full and they are delicious. H went upstairs to turbo and I carried on with my book. We had cheese and biscuits with pickle for lunch ( with lots of plums ) and then I got ready to go to the hairdressers. My hair now looks great. By the time I got home it was time to get on with cooking dinner. We had chicken and pasta in a white sauce with fried onions, courgette,mushrooms and broccoli, it was nice. More plums for pudding. Tomorrow we had planned to go out on our mountain bikes but it looks as if it might be a bit too wet after the rain that is forecast for overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment