Monday 3 July 2017

Monday

 H had to wake me up again this morning!! I don't know what's wrong with me! I put on a load of washing, had a slice of toast and a cup of tea, packed 2 cheese and lettuce sandwiches, added 4 little egg shaped tomatoes and 2 bottles of water and put them all in my bag. I dressed, hung out the washing tied up my hair, cleaned my teeth and went to work. I had to do 25 radishes, 20 beetroot, 12 carrots and join Andrew on spring onions we had to have 120 of those ( all bunches ). Andrew then went off gardening so I was on my own for the rest of the day. Andy had rung in sick this morning. I then had to weed until the boss brought me up the tractor and trailer with a fork and a tilt on it and I forked 6 rows of leeks on the leek bed for us all to plant tomorrow. I covered them up with the tilt so they didn't dry out and carried on with the weeding till 3 pm when I had to go to the greenhouse and twist the tomatoes up their strings. I have a few more left to do. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a bath then I got dinner. We had egg fried rice with the left over chicken added, it was nice. I hav to go to work again tomorrow to plant all the leeks I pulled up! But the boss said it should only be 3 days this week thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment