Friday 7 July 2017

Friday.

I didn't wake up till 7.45!!H had been up for an hour! I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for my breakfast. Then I went up and dressed, made the bed and hung out the washing. H put our sun lounges on the lawn and we sat outside with our coffee. It was so warm and humid all day, I sat as long as I could and then I spent all the rest of the day weeding and tidying up the garden. My brown garden bin was emptied this morning and now it's almost full again. I will have to wait for 2 weeks for it to be emptied again. We had a poached egg sandwich and a glass of shandy for lunch and H went into his ' pain cave ' for a short turbo ride and then watched the tour while I cut all round the edging bricks either side of the lawn. It's hard work and has given me a blister but it sure looks good. When I had done I had a shower and washed my hair then I cooked dinner. I made a nice pasta dish. It was onion, chicken, courgette, grated carrot and peas in a white sauce with pasta shells. It was tasty. We had a glass of Chardonnay with it.  Tomorrow i hope to go out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment