Saturday 8 July 2017

Saturday.

We both got up at quarter to six and had toast for our breakfast. I had one slice and H had two. We then got ready and went for our weekly shop. I spent loads of money! Great.😊 When we had unpacked and put it all away H made a coffee while I hung out the washing. With our coffee we had a jam and cream do-nut! Naughty but nice. After that we got ready and went out on our bikes. It was a great ride, 23 miles off road. The weather was perfect. When we got back we had a chunk of French stick with ham and salad and another coffee. We then sat down to watch the tour but I got a bit bored so I went outside and began clearing our garden path. We have 49 paving slabs and it took me all afternoon to clear 20. The bit I have done looks nice, my flowers tend to fall over the path and it becomes very narrow but it happens so gradually you don't tend to notice it. I have come in now and have made a nice cup of tea ( we had wine earlier.) for dinner we are having pizza, grilled tomatoes and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment